ACA is warning our members and even non-members not to get tricked by a scam email appearing to originate from a Juliet Jurjenns at ACA NSW, with a link to an invoice, asking for payment - this email is a scam. It does not represent ACA NSW or ACA - it is a fraudulent representation designed to trick you into clicking on a link (possibly installing malware) and possibly giving a scammer your money.
Please DO NOT to click on the link to the invoice - just mark the email as 'junk' and then DELETE the email.
More Articles ...
- Government agrees to backpay CCS to ongoing families for absent sessions
- New Child Care Subsidy - How is the early learning sector coping?
- DET urges early learning service providers to complete the online Transition Form
- Online calculation tool available AND withholding rate reduced
- ACA encourages ECEC services to use new Child Care Subsidy resources